Find Hotels in Lahnstein
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Apr 18, 2018
Reviewed on Oct 11, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 15, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 27, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 13, 2019
Reviewed on Jul 12, 2020
Reviewed on Apr 20, 2018
Reviewed on May 25, 2019
Reviewed on Apr 25, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Lahnstein has to offer including the monuments, bars, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 108 hotels and other accommodations in Lahnstein
- The closest major airport is in Frankfurt (HHN-Frankfurt - Hahn), 30.4 mi (48.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Mainz (QFZ-Mainz Finthen), 31.5 mi (50.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lahnstein
Places to visit in the larger region include Marksburg Castle, Rheinanlagen Rose Garden, and Philippsburg Castle. Additionally, you'll find Stolzenfels Castle and Rhein Mosel Halle Congress Center in the area.
In Lahnstein, you'll find 108 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for a perfect holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Wyndham Garden Lahnstein Koblenz - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Weisses Ross - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Getting Around Lahnstein
If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Lahnstein Friedrichssegen Station, Oberlahnstein Station, or Lahnstein Niederlahnstein Station. Lahnstein might not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Lahnstein
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 47°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 25°F
- From April to June, the average is 65°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 56°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- Lahnstein gets about 1.10 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 65°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Lahnstein?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Lahnstein, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Lahnstein?
What's the best hotel for families in Lahnstein?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Lahnstein?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Lahneck Castle?
What's the best place to stay in Lahnstein to learn about local history?
What are some accommodations with pools in Lahnstein?
Recent reviews of Lahnstein hotels
More trip options
- Lahnstein Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Lahnstein Airports
- Hotels near Popular Lahnstein Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Lahnstein
- More Hotel Options in Lahnstein
- More Popular Hotels in Rhineland-Palatinate
- Other Hotels near Lahnstein, Rhineland-Palatinate
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends