Find Kid-Friendly Hotels & Resorts in Lake Lucerne from $108
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Best Lake Lucerne Family Hotels
Reviewed on Feb 27, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 7, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Family Friendly Hotels with Indoor Pools
- Grand Hotel NationalHaldenstrasse 4, Lucerne, LU
The price is $309 per night from Jan 23 to Jan 244.6/5Exceptional! (608 reviews)
- Seehotel PilatusSeestrasse 34, Hergiswil, NW
The price is $175 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.3/5Excellent! (287 reviews)
- Hotel AlpenblickLuzernerstrasse 31, Weggis
The price is $108 per night from Jan 29 to Jan 304.3/5Excellent! (182 reviews)
- Hotel AlexanderHertensteinstrasse 42, 48, Weggis, LU
The price is $251 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254.3/5Excellent! (167 reviews)
Hotels with Babysitting Services in Lake Lucerne
- Ameron Luzern Hotel FloraSeidenhofstrasse 5, Lucerne, LUGet Rates4.5/5Wonderful! (1,065 reviews)
- Art Deco Hotel MontanaAdligenswilerstrasse 22, Lucerne
The price is $255 per night from Feb 12 to Feb 134.4/5Wonderful! (169 reviews)
- Boutique Hotel SchluesselOberdorfstrasse 26, Postfach 164, Beckenried
The price is $272 per night from Feb 14 to Feb 154.6/5Wonderful! (34 reviews)
- Bürgenstock Hotels & Resort - Bürgenstock Hotel & Alpine SpaBurgenstock 1, Ennetbuergen, NH
The price is $937 per night from Feb 22 to Feb 234.8/5Exceptional! (122 reviews)
- Hotel HofgartenStadthofstrasse 14, Lucerne, LUGet Rates4.4/5Excellent! (508 reviews)
Hotels with Connecting Rooms
- Hotel Central am SeeSeestrasse 25, Weggis, LUGet Rates4.3/5Excellent! (122 reviews)
- Hotel Continental ParkMurbacherstrasse 4, Lucerne, LU
The price is $151 per night from Jan 30 to Jan 314.4/5Excellent! (728 reviews)
- Hotel MonopolPilatusstrasse 1, Lucerne, LU
The price is $172 per night from Jan 24 to Jan 254/5Very Good! (348 reviews)
Where Should We Stay in Lake Lucerne?
If you've been thinking about a trip with your kids, the walkable destination of Lake Lucerne is a good choice. The boating, lake views, and sightseeing tours are just some of the things that make this an interesting destination for family trips. Fly into Zurich (ZRH), which is located 32.2 mi (51.8 km) from the city center. When you're thinking about where you should stay in Lake Lucerne, you might want to consider one of the 78 child-friendly hotels and other accommodations here.
Vacationing families have good things to say about these accommodations:
B&B Bettstatt-Neustadt: Offers free breakfast and free cribs. Guests like the central location and breakfast options at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast.
Seehof Hotel Du Lac - Offers a restaurant, free breakfast, and free WiFi. Guests like the overall comfort at this 3-star hotel.
Swiss Holiday Park Resort - Features a children's pool, a kids' club, and 3 restaurants. This 4-star hotel is popular with guests for its central location.
When Should We Visit Lake Lucerne?
You're probably hoping for good weather for your family vacation. You can use this information to plan when to grab the kids and head to Lake Lucerne.
- Hottest months: July, August, June, and September, with an average temperature of 71°F
- Coldest months: January, February, December, and March, with an average temperature of 26°F
- Driest months: February, January, April, and March, with an average rainfall of 0.06 inches
- Rainiest months: September, August, July, and June, with an average rainfall of 0.12 inches
What Should We See and Do in Lake Lucerne?
While you and your family are visiting Lake Lucerne, you might want to check out some kid-friendly attractions such as Swiss Transportation Museum and Wissifluh Cable Car. Make sure you have plenty of time to take in the area's activities like Chapel Bridge, Loewenplatz, and Lucerne Town Hall.Lake Lucerne is also known for its:
- Mountain views
Getting Around Lake Lucerne
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Weggis Harbor, Kuessnacht Am Rigi Station, or Hergiswil Station. Lake Lucerne may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.