Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelRomantic ski retreat with a restaurant
Popular property highlights
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Lake Tekapo resort is within 1 mi (2 km) of Mount John Observatory, Tekapo Springs, and Church of the Good Shepherd. Sheepdog Statue is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) away.
Hit the slopes and relax with Peppers Bluewater Resort's amenities, which include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
All 142 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find room service, hair dryers, and showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Peppers Bluewater Resort
The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge). This ski resort also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Conference space
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 142
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 3
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( NZD 20 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( NZD 20 per day )
Free self parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Rakinui Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 50.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for NZD 10.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: NZD 200.00 per stay
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: NZD 28.00 for adults and NZD 14.50 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 50.0 per night
- Peppers Bluewater
- Peppers Bluewater Lake Tekapo
- Peppers Bluewater Resort
- Peppers Bluewater Resort Lake Tekapo
- Peppers Resort
- Hotel Peppers Bluewater
- Peppers Bluewater Hotel Lake Tekapo
We should mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.