Visiting Lamma Island
Visitors to Lamma Island are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours and shopping. Ocean Park, Stanley Market, and Lan Kwai Fong are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Lamma Island
- The closest major airport is in Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.), 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lamma Island
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Lo So Shing Beach and Hung Shing Yeh Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sok Kwu Wan and Lamma Fisherfolk’s Village.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Concerto Inn - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
Top places to see in the area include Ocean Park, located 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city center, and Stanley Market, which is 5.3 mi (8.6 km) away.
Dressing for Lamma Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 71°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 54°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 87°F during the day and 76°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 83°F as the daytime average and 57°F as the nighttime average
- Lamma Island gets about 3.19 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 56°F