When you daydream of a brand-new city, you probably think you'll be strolling around downtown, noticing the monuments or the marvellous landscapes everywhere around you. But there is one attraction you have been anticipating in particular: Ocean Park. Now is finally the time to mark it finished.
Best Places to Stay Close to Ocean Park
Hotels near Ocean Park
Snap that sought after picture in front of Ocean Park and take some time to fully understand why explorers from all corners of the globe journey here.
With 3 accommodation solutions within 0.1 miles, it’s possible to stay within striking distance of Ocean Park. For a larger range of hotels, try Li Yuen Street Market. It’s 0.2 miles away, and is home to 270 accommodation options. The Peninsula Hong Kong, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong and The Ritz Carlton Hong Kong are a few you should consider.
Astute travelers that like the word 'budget' will be pleased as there are a couple of economical hotels in the vicinity. The L Hotel Island South is a 1 mile journey away and the Bridal Tea House Hotel - Ap Lei Chau is 1 mile away.
The Ovolo Southside, a short 1 mile away, is the perfect hotel for those of us who appreciate the little luxuries of life.
Just 0.1 miles from Ocean Park you will find The Terrace Cafe (香港仔海洋公園山上纜車站側). This local spot is usually filled with guests who need their caffeine fix. If that's not enough, check out the seasonal specials at The Bayview Restaurant (Hong Kong). You'll easily find this frequently mentioned restaurant just 0.1 miles from Ocean Park.
Once you're done with Ocean Park, you should take a look at what the rest of this area can offer you:
- Regulars at Hong Kong Golf Club at Deep Water Bay get excited about their course, and you and your playing partners will too.
- There is something calming about moving on a boat around the open waters of Repulse Bay Beach.
- Kwun Yam Shrine is a culturally interesting attraction where religious souls assemble to worship and pray.
- There is something unique about floating on a boat over Middle Bay.
- For an entertaining outing, stop by Police Museum.
Expedia's directory of hotels and resorts in Wong Chuk Hang offers all that you need, so you can be certain to get sites near Ocean Park that you'll appreciate. With hundreds of tourists in the past year, you will not be the only one. You'll spend confidently once the moment arrives to reserve your room, too: countless visitors would endorse their Wong Chuk Hang hotel to their buddies. You're only a click away from all the inside information you're looking for.
- The guest services at lodging close to Ocean Park will be great, which is appropriate for such a stunning monument.
- You'll find Wong Chuk Hang accommodation are always prepared to welcome you with fresh and clean rooms.
- You're in a good place if you want room satisfaction as well as spotlessness.
As you can see, it's understandable why Wong Chuk Hang vacations got more visitors in 2016 than the year before that. Your prized place is calling you thanks to Expedia's comprehensive registry of hotels near Ocean Park.
Wong Chuk Hang Intriguing Facts and Figures
Once you've crossed Ocean Park off your timetable, there are still further activities to do in Wong Chuk Hang.
- Stroll into the perfect gallery to find some souvenirs and enjoy a delightful supper of its native foods.
- After a time spent on its abundant action, you'll also discover Wong Chuk Hang knows a thing or two about customized assistance.
- Wong Chuk Hang sightseeing has been a well-kept secret until recently, but the number of trips has been soaring, meaning now is the moment to make your travel dreams a reality.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Wong Chuk Hang, especially when you benefit from the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Ocean Park from Expedia. Say goodbye to the vistas you're used to and usher in some awe-inspiring new landscapes!