Travelers to Landas will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Palace of Fine Arts, Lille Grand Square, and Rihour Square.
- You'll find 27 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Valenciennes
- The closest major airport is in Lille (LIL-Lesquin), 10.8 mi (17.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Landas
Palace of Fine Arts, Lille Grand Square, and Rihour Square are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. In the area, you'll also find Old Stock Exchange and Citadel of Lille.
As you plan your vacation to Landas, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 11 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hotel Lille Europe is located 15 mi (24.2 km) from the heart of Landas. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lille can enjoy access to a 24-hour business center and a café, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Hôtel Barrière Lille is 14.9 mi (23.9 km) from the center of Landas. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Lille can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a casino, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Best Western Premier Why Hotel is 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from central Landas. This 4-star hotel in Lille features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center. Our customers like its bar and convenient parking.
Getting Around Landas
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Landas Station. Landas may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Landas
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 34°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 35°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Landas is 26.18 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are February and December with an average of 36°F