Find Hotels in Langhorne Creek
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $74
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 29, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Visiting Langhorne Creek
Visitors can enjoy all that Langhorne Creek has to offer including its wineries. There are 46 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Adelaide, SA (ADL), 39.5 mi (63.5 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Langhorne Creek
Favorite places to visit in the city include Bleasdale Vineyards, The Winehouse, and Lake Breeze Wines. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cleggett Wines and Angas Plains Vineyards.
As you plan for your vacation to Langhorne Creek, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 46 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Adelaide Road Motor Lodge is located 14.9 mi (24.1 km) from the heart of Langhorne Creek. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star motel in Murray Bridge can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Motel Goolwa is 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from the center of Langhorne Creek. Guests who stay at this 3-star motel in Goolwa can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its quiet location and helpful staff.
- PARKLANE MOTEL MURRAY BRIDGE is 16.8 mi (27 km) from central Langhorne Creek. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star motel in Murray Bridge can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Langhorne Creek
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 46°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 69°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- About 21.02 inches of rain falls on Langhorne Creek each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 46°F