Laurier-Station Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Quebec area, you can select from 25 economical motels among the more than 560 lodging choices. These budget accommodations can help you cut costs when compared with traditional hotels, which have more amenities but ones you may never use.
Fun fact: Starting in the early 1950s, customized neon signs often lit up the roadside motels, and examples today can still be seen along historic U.S. Route 66. At many motels, you'll often find an outdoor pool and free parking.
Below you'll find some of Expedia customers' favorite motels to choose from in the larger area:
- Stay within a 30-minute drive of Aquarium du Québec and Laurier Quebec.
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
Motel Bon-Air Pont-Rouge
- A restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking are available during your stay.
- Central Laurier-Station is 15.8 mi (25.5 km) away
Hotel Motel Colibri
- Enjoy access to the bar, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
- Located 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from the heart of Laurier-Station
Econo Lodge St Apollinaire
- Central Laurier-Station is 7.9 mi (12.7 km) away
- Free breakfast and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like a soaking tub.
What to Do in Laurier-Station
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Pavilion Gardens Recreation Complex
- La Domaine Joly de Lotbiniere
- Great Bog Villeroy
While you're checking out the area, consider visiting:
- Saint-Flavien Catholic Church
- Les Boises de Joly
- Le Canard Goulu
Best Time to Visit Laurier-Station
Determine the perfect time for your visit to Laurier-Station by reviewing the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 39° F and nighttime temperatures average 0° F
- April-June: 74° F is the daytime average and 23° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 77° F and nighttime averages are around 40° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 57° F during the day and 4° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.34 inches in a year
How to Get to Laurier-Station and Around the Area
|Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.) ||Airport ||21 mi (33.8 km) |