Families will find kid-friendly activities in Lautoka, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. The welcoming and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Lautoka
- The closest major airport is in Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.), 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Malololailai (PTF), 19.8 mi (31.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lautoka
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Koroyanitu National Heritage Park and Viti Levu. Snorkeling is a top activity, and Vuda Point Marina is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Churchill Park to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Lautoka. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Fiji Orchid - With a stay at this 4-star villa, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia travelers love its dining options and spacious, comfortable rooms.
- First Landing Beach Resort and Villas - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms at this resort. With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with a private balcony.
- Tanoa Waterfront Hotel - This 3-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Lautoka
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 66°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 65°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 88°F during the day and 68°F at night
- About 1.81 inches of rain falls on Lautoka each year
- Hottest months are usually January and December with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 66°F