Every detailed event on at Lee Civic Center appeals to its own unique crowd.
Located in the city of Fort Myers, it is a tourist magnet.
It's only about 6 miles to Lee Civic Center if you spend your nights at one of the 3 hotels available in the vicinity. The Comfort Inn Ft Myers and Palm City Motel are some good choices.
You'll be glad to know that Lee Civic Center isn't all this neighborhood has to offer travelers. Rib King BBQ (17961 Old Bayshore Road, North Fort Myers) is just 0.4 miles away and it serves up yummy fare.
Other Places to Visit near Lee Civic Center
Of course, there are a few other things to see and do in proximity to Lee Civic Center:
- Take the chance to witness marine creatures interacting in their natural environment at Manatee Park.
- Open the kids' eyes to a fascinating underwater world at Manatee World. Filled with strange and delightful creatures, it's one of the best places to encourage children's curiosity.
- Captain CJ's JetPack Adventures is a place to enjoy the rush of being on the water, learn a new trick or two and get some exercise all at the same time.
- For a lot of us, a vacation isn't a vacation without a visit to the mall. Swing by Morse Shores Shopping Center where you can spend the day checking out its extensive stores and eateries.
- Revolution Cable Park is a center to enjoy the delights of water sports, learn a new trick or two and get a good workout all at the same time.