Visiting North Fort Myers
Families will find kid-friendly activities in North Fort Myers, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its entertainment choices. Top sights around the area include Manatee Park, Imaginarium Hands - On Museum, and Edison and Ford Winter Estates.
- You'll find 2330 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Fort Myers
- The closest major airport is in Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Punta Gorda, FL (PGD-Charlotte County), 16 mi (25.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in North Fort Myers
Favorite places to visit in the city include Shell Factory and Nature Park, Lee Civic Center, and El Rio Golf Club. Additionally, in the area you'll find Manatee Park and Imaginarium Hands - On Museum.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in North Fort Myers. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Fort Myers Waterfront - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Riverview Inn - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk.
- Red Roof Inn Ft Myers - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Edison and Ford Winter Estates, located 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the city center, and Sun Splash Water Park, which is 9.7 mi/15.6 km away.
Dressing for North Fort Myers
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 53°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 92°F during the day and 61°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 54°F at night
- North Fort Myers gets about 55.91 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 55°F