Visiting Lenoir City
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Lenoir City, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping, wineries, and football games. Top sights in the area include Sunsphere Tower, Women's Basketball Hall of Fame, and Ijams Nature Center.
- You'll find 173 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Knoxville
- The closest major airport is in Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson), 15.5 mi (25 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Lenoir City
Favorite places to visit in the city include Lenoir City Park, Avalon Golf and Country Club, and Tennessee Valley Winery. Additionally, you might want to add Mayor Bob Leonard Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Lenoir City. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Lenoir City - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Econo Lodge - Our customers like the overall value and helpful staff at this motel. With a stay at this 1.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lenoir Cty - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Lenoir City
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 88°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- Lenoir City gets about 50.91 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 88°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 30°F