Visitors to Maryville are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting, festivals, and live music. Top sights around the area include Sunsphere Tower, Ijams Nature Center, and Women's Basketball Hall of Fame.
- You'll find 172 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Knoxville
- The closest major airport is in Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson), 8 mi (12.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Maryville
Cultural venues in the city include Capitol Theatre, Blount County Historical Museum, and Cades Cove Museum. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Foothills Mall is a favorite for retail therapy. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Maryville College is worth a campus tour.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Maryville. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- RT Lodge - This 4-star lodge features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Luxbury Inn & Suites - Our customers like the overall value and proximity to shopping at this motel. With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
Top places to visit around the area include Sunsphere Tower, 19.3 mi/31 km from the city center, and Ijams Nature Center, which is 19.4 mi/31.2 km away.
Dressing for Maryville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 76°F as the daytime average and 30°F as the nighttime average
- Maryville gets about 47.87 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 31°F