Find Hotels in Tarascon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Sep 2, 2018
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 15, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 24, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 10, 2020
Magnificent Bastide in the Heart of Alpilles, Quiet Absolute, Exceptional Position, Private Tennis, Swimming Pool Warmed 7 Rooms 4 Bathrooms
Reviewed on Jul 15, 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Tarascon has to offer including the monuments, mountain views, and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. Top sights around the area include Abbey de Montmajour, Chateau des Baux, and Cirque Romain.
- You'll find 564 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of St.-Remy-de-Provence
- The closest major airport is in Avignon (AVN-Caumont), 13.1 mi (21 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nimes (FNI-Garons), 13.4 mi (21.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tarascon
Notable city landmarks like Chateau de Tarascon and Frigolet Abbey might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Alpilles to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Tarascon. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel de Provence - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and concierge services, along with free WiFi.
- Les Mazets Des Roches - This 3-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hôtel les Echevins - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Abbey de Montmajour, 6.2 mi/10 km from the heart of the city, and Chateau des Baux, which is 6.5 mi (10.5 km) away.
Getting Around Tarascon
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Tarascon Station. Tarascon might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Tarascon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 36°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Average annual rainfall for Tarascon is 0.87 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 37°F