Arles Vacation: Coronavirus Information
Most Arles hotels offer free cancellation. Consider booking refundable hotels rather than non-refundable ones. Just look for the ‘free cancellation’ message during your hotel search. Prices can vary, but right now we believe that flexibility matters.
For more information about the impact of COVID-19 on your Arles trip, please visit our Coronavirus Information page (opens in new window).
Top Hotels in Arles
Reviewed on Sep 21, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 6, 2019
Reviewed on Sep 20, 2019
Top things to do in Arles
Arles Beach Vacation
Listen to the sound of waves breaking onto the shore and kick back by the glistening waters on your Arles vacation. If you just need to get away, a trip to Arles will do wonders. We have a great range of Arles vacation packages to select from. Book one close to Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer Beach, just 19 miles (30 km) from the center of town, and live out your vacation dreams without hurting your budget.
Things You Should Know About Arles
- Nothing says vacation like staying right near the water. If you agree with us, check out what's available among our Arles beach hotels.
- Lots of travelers also base themselves in private vacation homes around these parts. Le Cyprès de Casimir and Maison 8 personnes avec piscine are a few options to select from.
- Not a fan of endlessly reaching for your wallet on vacation? We know how you feel. With almost everything taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Arles are the perfect remedy.
- Want to know what Arles has to offer? You can't go past local knowledge. As soon as you arrive, get chatting to one or two of the 53,400 people who call this place home. Check out our useful Arles things to do page, too.
- Save a bundle on experiences with our Arles vacation deals. Visit Camargue Regional Nature Park, along with other big sights, with the dollars left over in your pocket.