Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Mar 22, 2018
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 29, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 17, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 9, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Levron has to offer including its mountain views. There are 1159 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Sion (SIR), 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Levron
A favorite place to visit in the city is Swiss Alps. Additionally, you'll find La Tournelle Ski Lift and Verbier Ski Resort in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Levron, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 473 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Alpina Eclectic Hotel is 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from the center of Levron. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hôtel Le Refuge des Aiglons is 19 mi (30.5 km) from central Levron. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- Chalet Hôtel Le Prieuré is located 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from the heart of Levron. This 3-star hotel in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Levron
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 45°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 22°F
- From April to June, the average is 66°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 58°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Levron gets about 1.18 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 68°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°F