Best Resorts in Liberty
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Liberty
Knights Inn Liberty
Reviewed on Feb 19, 2021
Days Inn by Wyndham Liberty
Reviewed on Feb 1, 2021
Reviewed on Jul 30, 2020
Resorts in Liberty
Longing for a relaxing escape? You deserve all the comforts of a resort, where you can find everything you need for your trip—from convenient food and drink options to activities and entertainment. Browse the resorts in the area and discover the right one for you, whether you envision yourself sipping drinks by a sprawling pool or heading to the spa for a deep-tissue massage.
Here are our top-rated resorts around Liberty:
Honor's Haven Resort & Spa - Spa property rated 3.5 stars
- 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from Liberty
- Features a golf course, an outdoor pool, and a spa
- A café on site
Villa Roma Resort and Conference Center - Ski property rated 3 stars
- 12.3 mi (19.7 km) from Liberty
- Offers 3 restaurants
- Has 2 bars, a golf course, and ski-in/ski-out access
The Kartrite Resort & Indoor Waterpark - Family-friendly resort rated 4 stars, 10-minute walk from Resorts World Catskills
- 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from Liberty
- Boasts 5 restaurants
- Enjoy the 2 bars, lazy river, and outdoor pool
What Can I Do in Liberty?
Travelers enjoy the forest scenery in Liberty, and also have good things to say about its theaters. If you brought your golf clubs, you can hit the links at Sullivan County Golf and Country Club or Grossinger Country Club. Other top attractions in the area include Monticello Casino and Raceway and Bethel Woods.
Visitors also enjoy Liberty for its:
When Should I Visit Liberty?
Here's an overview of the seasonal weather to help you pick trip dates:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 48° F and nighttime temperatures average 10° F
- April-June: 78° F is the daytime average and 28° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 80° F and nighttime averages are around 42° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 65° F during the day and 14° F at night
- Average rainfall is 48.23 inches in a year
How to Get to Liberty and Around the Area
|Newburgh, NY (SWF-Stewart Intl.)||Airport||39.6 mi (63.8 km)|