Visiting Lido di Spina
Visitors can enjoy all that Lido di Spina has to offer including its museums. In Lido di Spina, there are 27 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lido di Spina
A favorite place to visit in the city is Remo Brindisi House Museum. You'll also find Valle di Comacchio and Trepponti Bridge in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Lido di Spina. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Raffaello resort is located in central Lido di Spina. This 3-star residence in Comacchio features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Michelangelo Hotel & Family Resort is located in the heart of Lido di Spina. This 3-star residence in Comacchio features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Holiday Chalets Camping Mare e Pineta is located 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the city center. This 4-star campground in Comacchio features 2 outdoor pools, a restaurant, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Lido di Spina
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 68°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 53°F at night
- July through September averages 93°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 80°F during the day and 43°F at night
- Lido di Spina gets about 1.38 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 44°F