Visitors to Limon are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars, safari tours, and cafés. In Limon, there are 10 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Limon
Favorite places to visit in the city include Limon Town Hall, Limon Heritage Museum, and Limon Country Club. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Limon. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Limon - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limon I-70 - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn Limon - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Limon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 10°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 24°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 35°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 10°F at night
- Limon gets about 15.55 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 11°F