Visiting Lipno nad Vltavou
Visitors can enjoy all that Lipno nad Vltavou has to offer including its monuments. In Lipno nad Vltavou, there are 24 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Linz (LNZ-Hoersching), 28.1 mi (45.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lipno nad Vltavou
A couple of favorite places to visit are Lipno Treetop Walkway and Lipno Dam. In the area, you'll also find Sternstein Ski Resort and Upper School Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Lipno nad Vltavou. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- HOTEL Star Lipno is located in central Lipno nad Vltavou. This 4-star hotel in Lipno nad Vltavou features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Lipno Lake Resort is located in the heart of Lipno nad Vltavou. Guests who stay at this 3-star aparthotel in Lipno nad Vltavou can enjoy access to 15 outdoor pools and the ski slopes, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Lipnotip is located 1 mi (1.7 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star cottage in Lipno nad Vltavou can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchen.
Dressing for Lipno nad Vltavou
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- Lipno nad Vltavou gets about 32.56 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F