Visiting Cesky Krumlov
History buffs will enjoy exploring Cesky Krumlov, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront. This city also attracts tourists with its local tours and museums. In Cesky Krumlov, there are 85 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cesky Krumlov
The city is well known for its museums and cultural venues like Museum Fotoatelier Seidel. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Church of St. Vitus and Cesky Krumlov Castle. You'll also find Lipno Treetop Walkway and Lipno Dam in the area.
In Cesky Krumlov, there are 85 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect holiday retreat. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Pension Galko - Amenities at this 3-star pension include free WiFi and parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and clean, quiet rooms.
- Krumlov Tower - Our customers like the convenient parking and comfortable beds at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 3.5-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Pension Nostalgie - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar. Expedia customers like its quiet location and room size.
Dressing for Cesky Krumlov
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 53°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 74°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Average annual rainfall for Cesky Krumlov is 32.56 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 75°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 27°F