Find Hotels in Loučovice
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Apr 28, 2015
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Loučovice has to offer. In Loučovice, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Linz (LNZ-Hoersching), 27.3 mi (43.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Loučovice
Places to visit in the larger region include Lipno Dam, Lipno Treetop Walkway, and Sternstein Ski Resort. You'll also find Upper School Museum and Parish Church of Bad Leonfelden in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Loučovice, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 58 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Holiday Apartment th Common Garden and Pavilion is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from central Loučovice. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Cesky Krumlov can enjoy access to free breakfast and parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and central location.
- Holiday Apartment th Common Garden and Pavilion is located 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Loučovice. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Linz can enjoy access to a restaurant and a health club, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Hotel U Maleho Vitka is 12.6 mi (20.4 km) from the center of Loučovice. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Linz can enjoy access to a 24-hour fitness center and a bar, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Loučovice
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 24°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 63°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Loučovice gets about 32.56 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 27°F