Visitors to Livigno are sure to enjoy the ski areas and spas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks. In Livigno, there are 193 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Livigno
Skiing is one of the top activities, while Livigno - Tagliede Gondola, Mottolino Gondola, and Valtellina Ski Area are favorite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cassana Ski Lift and Teola Pianoni Bassi Ski Lift.
In Livigno, you'll be able to select from 193 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Sonne - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and free WiFi.
- Park Chalet Village - Our customers like the overall value and proximity to shopping at this property. Amenities at this property include free breakfast and a restaurant.
- Green Rose B&B EcoHotel - Amenities at this guesthouse include free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Livigno
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 66°F during the day and 32°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 59°F during the day and 29°F at night
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Livigno each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 67°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 26°F