Find Hotels in Llucmajor
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Sep 19, 2019
Reviewed on Oct 22, 2018
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 25, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 2, 2019
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Llucmajor, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tucked away and relaxing, this city will delight tourists with its beaches, sporting events, and spas. Around the area, top sights include Es Trenc Beach, Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma, and Bellver Castle.
- There are 213 hotels and other accommodations in Llucmajor
- The closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Llucmajor
Golfing is just one of the top activities, while Golf Son Antem - Mallorca and Maioris Golf Club are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Capocorb Vell and Talaiots Capocorb Vell.
In Llucmajor, there are 213 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Agroturismo Fincahotel Es Llobets - Adults Only - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Bennoc Petit Hotel - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Cap Rocat - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a private beach, and 2 restaurants. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Es Trenc Beach, located 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from the city center, and Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma, which is 13.6 mi/21.8 km away.
Dressing for Llucmajor
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 65°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 79°F and nighttime averages of 41°F
- Llucmajor gets about 0.79 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 40°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Llucmajor?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Llucmajor, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Llucmajor?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Llucmajor?
What's the best hotel for a family vacation in Llucmajor?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic vacation to Llucmajor?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Llucmajor?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Llucmajor?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Talaiots Capocorb Vell?
What about the best place to stay close to Golf Son Antem - Mallorca?
What's the best accommodation to stay near the beach in Llucmajor?
Recent reviews of Llucmajor hotels
More trip options
- Llucmajor Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Llucmajor Airports
- Hotels near Popular Llucmajor Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Llucmajor
- More Hotel Options in Llucmajor
- More Popular Hotels in Balearic Islands
- Other Hotels near Llucmajor, Balearic Islands
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends