The receptionist, Mohamid, went above and beyond to help me with various needs - he even loaned me his cell phone so I could make a direct call to the airlines.
The pool and gardens are beautiful.
The dinner food was bad. I had fish one night and it tasted so bad I did not eat more than one bite. The waiter never asked why I didn't touch the food, he just removed the plate.
Situated in Luxor, this luxury hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Luxor Temple and Luxor Museum. Karnak is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) away.More
My boyfriend and I stayed here for 3 nights while visiting Luxor. The hotel itself was beautiful and the staff friendly and helpful. We loved relaxing on the lounge chairs out by the river in the afternoon after mornings of temple hopping. Note: some cab drivers had trouble finding it because until recently it was the Sofitel. If you tell anyone to take you to the Sofitel they will know exactly where to go.
Traveller from Austin, TX
This family-friendly Luxor hotel is located near the airport, within 3 mi (5 km) of Karnak and Luxor Museum. Luxor Temple is …More
After the craziness of Cairo it was wonderful to be able to relax in this beautifully calm environment. A short walk from the ferry crossing, up a little lane, mosque and shops on the corner, kids playing. It's about as authentic Luxor as you will get. The British expat community use the hotel for some of their activities. The hotel is built for hot weather; I was there in winter but still it was very comfortable - use the extra blankets. The Staff are extremely friendly and helpful, by which I mean sensitive to European manners: no means no; what is the actual price; etc. Mohammid, the Manager, arranged a bike hire from the bike shop on the corner, £E100 for 4 days. On day 3 I got a puncture, this was sorted out within an hour and I was off again to the Valley of the Kings. I said I didn't want the balloon flight and that was that.
Situated in Luxor, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Colossi of Memnon, Medinet Habu, and Malkata. Ramesseum and Deir …More
This was an incredible hotel, I spent 7 days at this hotel and highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Luxor.
- Clean hotel, no bugs, no dirt, no hassle
- Clean washrooms and newly painted rooms
- Hot water available all the time
- Breakfast was included, continental or Egyptian breakfast, both were delicious and topped with freshly squeezed juice
- Hotel owner and management were very professional and courteous
- Hotel is only 5 minute walk to the Nile and a short ferry ride to the East bank of the Luxor
- Hotel rooftop restaurant has a clear menu available, a great view of sunrise and a beautiful backdrop of the Valley of Queens
I strongly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Luxor on a budget trip, this hotel will exceed your expectations.
Traveller from Mississauga, ON, Canada
This family-friendly Luxor hotel is located on the riverwalk, within 3 mi (5 km) of Colossi of Memnon, Medinet Habu and …More
Search for hotels in Luxor on Expedia.com. You can easily find your hotels in Luxor using one of the methods below:
- View our selection of featured hotels in Luxor
- Use the map to find hotels in the Luxor neighborhood you prefer
- Use the filters to see hotels in a specific area of Luxor, select a specific theme, brand, or hotel class from basic (1 Star) to luxury hotels (5 Stars) in Luxor
- Enter your travel dates to view hotels in Luxor- while they last