Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Luxor from $12
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Luxor Pet-friendly Hotels
Luxor Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Luxor? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of the 5 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Consider these popular Luxor hotels and accomodations that are well-liked by guests with pets:
- Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with 3 restaurants and 2 outdoor pools. Guests enjoy this 5-star hotel's bar and proximity to public transit.
- Pets are welcome at EL Gezira Gardens Hotel. This hotel offers free WiFi and in-room balconies. Customers like this 3-star hotel's bar and restaurant.
- Pets can join their owners at Hotel Sheherazade. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's breakfast and location.
Planning Your Trip to Luxor
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 90°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- April-June: the average is 108°F during the day and 58°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 107°F during the day and 68°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 99°F as the daytime average and 44°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Luxor is 0.32 inches
Exploring Luxor with Your Pet
Known for its temples, Luxor has lots to offer visitors including its museums and riverfront. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Luxor Temple and Karnak. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Valley of the Kings. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at SOLO.