Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Lyon hotel in 3rd Arrondissement, near Bellecour Square
Popular property highlights
Located in 3rd Arrondissement, this romantic hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Part Dieu Mall and Bellecour Square. Tete d'Or Park and Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière are also within 3 mi (5 km).
A restaurant, a bar/lounge, and valet parking are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free train station pick-up are also provided. Other amenities include conference space, concierge services, and dry cleaning.
All 245 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Hair dryers, showers, and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Radisson Blu Hotel Lyon
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 3229 square feet (300 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in October 2016.
Radisson Blu Hotel Lyon is a smoke-free property.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 11
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 300
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 3229
- Free train station pickup
- Total number of rooms - 245
- Number of floors - 39
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Celest Bar & Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open select days.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 15 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Radisson Blu Hotel Lyon
- Radisson Blu Lyon
- Lyon Radisson
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Lyon Hotel Lyon
- Radisson Lyon
We should mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.