Visitors can enjoy all that Maaseik has to offer including the waterfront, shopping, and museums. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. Top sights around the area include Market, St. Servaas Church, and Basilica of Our Lady.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Maaseik
- The closest major airport is in Maastricht (MST-Maastricht - Aachen), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Eindhoven (EIN), 29.1 mi (46.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Maaseik
Shopping is a favorite activity, so consider an excursion to Maaseik Market Square and Maaseik Shopping Center. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Regional Archaeological Museum and Wijndomein Aldeneyck.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Maaseik. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Villa Reynaert - With a stay at this 5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Kasteel Wurfeld - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to visit in the area include Market, located 16.4 mi (26.3 km) from the heart of the city, and St. Servaas Church, which is 16.6 mi/26.7 km away.
Dressing for Maaseik
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.14 inches of rain falls on Maaseik each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F