- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Beaumont
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Available
- Parking Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Comfort Double Room
Superior Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
Standard Double Room
About this area
In the city center and near a train station, Hotel Beaumont is in an area with good shopping. Stichting Sportpark West and Valkenburg Cable Car are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Maasmechelen Village Outlet and Tongeren Flea Market. De Valkenier Amusement Park and Collegiale Saint-Hadelin de Vise are also worth visiting.Visit our Maastricht travel guide
- Centre Ceramique - 6 min walk
- Derlon - 9 min walk
- Basilica of Our Lady - 10 min walk
- Helpoort - 10 min walk
- Market - 11 min walk
- Maastricht Station - 3 min walk
- Maastricht (MST-Maastricht - Aachen) - 11 min drive
- Harrys — 1 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 21.50 for adults and EUR 10.75 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24.50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hotel rooms were very pleasant with the most incredibly comfortable beds. Breakfasts were delicious. I rate hotel breakfasts by the quality of their scrambled eggs and these I could not fault. The only downside was the lack of outdoor sitting space other than Harry's restaurant.