Think of yourself ambling around the streets during your upcoming getaway, noticing the buildings or the exquisite landscapes wherever you look. Still, there's one draw you're looking forward to most of all: Target Field. You have wanted to go there for as long as you can recollect, and the moment has finally arrived to mark it accomplished.
Find Your Target Field Lodging
Hotels near Target Field
Get your hands on some tickets to scheduled event at Target Field and take in the exciting atmosphere.
Situated in the city of Minneapolis - St. Paul, it's a bustling favorite of tourists.
The immediate area within 2 miles of Target Field has roughly 25 hotels. The Hotel Ivy, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Minneapolis is 0.7 miles away. Also, the Residence Inn By Marriott Minneapolis Downtown and the Loews Minneapolis Hotel are 0.4 miles and 0.2 miles away, respectively.
Accommodation can be a big outlay when touring the world, so why not save some precious dollars and stay at one of the close-by budget hotels? The Residence Inn Minneapolis Downtown at The Depot by Marriott (0.7 miles away) and the Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown (0.3 miles away) are popular spots to bare in mind.
This area also has multiple upmarket accommodation options that provide a truly extravagant experience. The W Minneapolis - The Foshay is only 0.5 miles away, while the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Minneapolis Downtown/NorthLoop can be reached in 0.4 miles. Both places are impressive and comfortable.
Breathe in the aromatic notes of freshly-roasted coffee and nibble on a delectable treat at Caribou Coffee. This popular eatery is the ideal spot for travelers who want to see Target Field. Travelers searching for a more nourishing dining experience should go to Minneapolis Marriott City Center, a dining spot that's also nearby. If you're not ready to go back to the hotel, wander over to The Loop.
Before you head off, take a look at what the rest of this area has to offer:
- Families wanting to go to a local art exhibition, a music event or to get hands-on in an art workshop, take a look at the line-up at Hennepin Center for the Arts.
- Many visitors enjoy the simple act of being in the gentle atmosphere of Minneapolis Public Library-Central Branch, a popular space jam-packed with thought-provoking reads.
- Check out all of the upcoming events and delight in a shot of culture at State Theatre. It offers a variety of theatrical plays catering to many tastes and interests.
- Set aside some time to see a live performance at Orpheum Theatre and let yourself be amazed by the local talent.
- Appreciate the thought and effort involved in creating Mary Tyler Moore Statue.
It's easy for tourists to visit Target Field by rail transport as it's only 0.1 miles from there to Target Field Station & Rail Platform.
Our Downtown Minneapolis places to stay deliver everything you require, so you can be certain to get lodging near Target Field that you'll love. You will not be by yourself lots of visitors stop here to really retreat from it all. Need help making a decision? All the recommendations and advice you could want we have right here. You can rest easy when reservation time is here, too: many sightseers approved of their Downtown Minneapolis hotel.
- Rooms in Downtown Minneapolis lodging are always tidy and fresh.
- Looking for accommodations that are pleasant in addition to neat and tidy? We have it here.
- Appropriate for such a magnificent monument, the staff at hotels close to Target Field go above and beyond.
You can stay right in the neighborhood with our excellent list of hotels near Target Field.
Downtown Minneapolis Intriguing Facts and Figures
You'll still have plenty to do in Downtown Minneapolis after Target Field is checked off your list.
- Pay a visit to one of Downtown Minneapolis's historical sites, then enjoy the nightlife to top off your day with a bang.
- Use a day to organize some adventures, and you'll soon also realize Downtown Minneapolis knows its stuff when it comes to welcoming its guests.
- Check out activities near Downtown Minneapolis so you can really leave no stone unturned.
You won't regret paying a visit to Downtown Minneapolis, especially when you benefit from the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Target Field from Expedia. Say goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and meet more than a few new photo ops!