Visitors can enjoy all that Malmsbury has to offer including its monuments. There are 378 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Malmsbury
Places to visit in the larger region include Buda Historic Home & Garden, Mt Franklin, and Hanging Rock Winery. In the area, you'll also find Woodend Golf Club and Woodend Community Centre.
As you plan your vacation to Malmsbury, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 11 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Bellinzona Resort, Cellar Door & Dining is 16.3 mi (26.2 km) from central Malmsbury. This 4-star guesthouse in Hepburn Springs features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers love its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Peppers Mineral Springs Hotel is 16.1 mi (26 km) from the center of Malmsbury. This 3.5-star hotel in Hepburn Springs features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
- Macedon Ranges Hotel & Spa is located 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from the heart of Malmsbury. Guests who stay at this 4-star motel in Macedon can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with a private spa tub. Our customers like its WiFi and room size.
Dressing for Malmsbury
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 78°F and the nighttime average to be 52°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 64°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 76°F during the day and 47°F at night
- Malmsbury gets about 25.79 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 43°F