Visitors can enjoy all that Manti has to offer including the seafood restaurants, golf courses, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its churches. You'll find 24 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Richfield.
Sightseeing and Staying in Manti
A couple of favorite places to visit are Manti City Hall and Pioneer Heritage Center and Gardens. Additionally, you'll find Snow College in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Manti, you might not find accommodations in the city center, but you can select from 8 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Layton's Loft Bed and Breakfast is located in the heart of Manti. Located in Manti, this guesthouse features a kitchen, a fireplace, and free WiFi.
- Willow Creek Inn is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the center of Manti. This 2-star hotel in Ephraim features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable beds.
- Gunnison Inn is located 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the heart of Manti. This 2.5-star motel in Gunnison features free WiFi and free parking. Our customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Manti
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 16°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 40°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 16°F as the nighttime average
- Manti gets about 13.98 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°F