Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Salina, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and churches. You'll find 24 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Richfield.
Sightseeing and Staying in Salina
Favorite places to visit in the city include The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, Salina Park, and Blackhawk Arena. Additionally, you'll find Sevier County Fairgrounds and Sevier Valley Center in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Salina. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Salina/Scenic Hills Area - Amenities at this motel include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable beds.
- Hitch'n Post Inn - Our customers like the overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms at this motel. This 2-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Rodeway Inn Salina - This 1.5-star motel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and pool.
Dressing for Salina
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 15°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 15°F at night
- About 8.54 inches of rain falls on Salina each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 17°F