Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Marland has to offer. There are 25 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Stillwater, OK (SWO-Stillwater Regional), 26.8 mi (43.2 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Enid, OK (WDG-Enid Woodring Municipal), 40.1 mi (64.5 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Marland
Places to visit in the larger region include 7 Clans Paradise Casino, War Memorial Park, and Sullins Stadium. You'll also find Ponca Plaza and Wentz Memorial Golf Course in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Marland, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of city, but you can choose from 25 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Best Western Blackwell Inn is 23 mi (37 km) from central Marland. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Blackwell can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham Perry is located 22.2 mi (35.7 km) from the heart of Marland. This 2.5-star hotel in Perry features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
- American Best Inn Perry is 22.7 mi (36.5 km) from the center of Marland. This 2.5-star hotel in Ponca City features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Marland
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 93°F with nighttime averages of 54°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- About 34.88 inches of rain falls on Marland each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 26°F