Travelers to Marquelia will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in larger region.
Sightseeing and Staying in Marquelia
As you plan your holiday getaway in Marquelia, you may not find the perfect accommodations in the city center, but here are lodging options around the area.
- Hotel San Nicolas is located 28.4 mi (45.8 km) from the heart of Marquelia. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Ometepec can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- MH Grand Hotel is 27 mi (43.5 km) from the center of Marquelia. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Ometepec can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Marquelia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 72°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 90°F as the daytime average and 72°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Marquelia is 56.93 inches
- August and June are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while February and March are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 72°F