See yourself sauntering through the roads of a fresh spot, taking note of the architecture or the beautiful environment everywhere around you. However, there's one draw you've been especially counting on: Martello Tower. The moment has arrived to get there.
Hotels Nearby Martello Tower
Hotels near Martello Tower
Welcome to Martello Tower.
Drogheda, the location where you'll find it, is 25 miles from Dublin, the famous national capital.
If you want to stay someplace near Martello Tower, we've got your back. You'll find 6 accommodation options within 2 miles. One of the most well-known choices is the d hotel, just 0.3 miles away. Two more great options are the Scholars Townhouse, 0.4 miles away, and the Westcourt Hotel, only 0.3 miles away.
If you're hoping to find someplace economical to get some sleep after a tiring day of sightseeing, there are some options for you. There are a couple of budget-friendly hotels situated nearby. Two names to remember are the Orley House and the Windsor Lodge. The first is 0.7 miles away, while the latter is 1 mile away.
Looking for a hotel that guarantees a high-class level of service? Inquire about the Aaron Vale B & B, an upmarket accommodation option situated just 0.8 miles away.
The area surrounding Martello Tower has some spots for food enthusiasts. Coffee addicts will love the various roasts and finger snacks at Andersons Cafe (Highlanes Gallery, St Laurence St, Drogheda). Seal the night with a delicious meal at Scholars Townhouse Hotel (Scholars Townhouse Hotel, King Street, Drogheda). This establishment is only 0.4 miles away from Martello Tower, making it an accessible choice.
Before you move on, check out what the rest of the area has available:
- Go back in time and follow in the footsteps of those who fought at Millmount Museum, one of the area's most well-known historic spots.
- A city's past can often be seen in its buildings and other pieces of architecture. Get better acquainted with the area with a stop at Butter Gate, where you can walk through the arch and be surrounded by history.
- St. Peter's Church is a sacred destination for many of the locals, but anyone can enjoy its tranquility and beauty.
- "Every painting is a voyage into a sacred harbour." Keep this great quote in mind when you view the collection at Highlanes Gallery.
- If you're looking to find some inner peace, stop by Mellifont Abbey, a Christian monastery.
Visitors traveling to Martello Tower commonly take advantage of the train. Drogheda is the nearest station and is a short 0.6 miles away.
Expedia's database of Drogheda rooms offers everything you want, so you'll certainly find a place to stay near Martello Tower you'll adore. Drogheda welcomed quite a few guests in the past year, so start hunting. Discover the secret pointers you need right here. You can roam boldly when the time comes to reserve your room, too: many sightseers endorsed their Drogheda hotel.
- We offer snug spaces for all sorts, from family reunions to singles.
- "Fresh, tidy, and ready to greet you" is how Drogheda hotels function.
- Appropriate for such a fine feature, the fronk desk service at hotels close to Martello Tower is grand.
It's clear why vacations in Drogheda received greater amounts of visitors in the past twelve months than 2015. Your favored spot is expecting you thanks to Expedia's comprehensive catalogue of hotels near Martello Tower.
Drogheda Fascinating Facts and Figures
You'll still have things to do in Drogheda with Martello Tower conquered.
- Pay a visit to one of the area's museums, then enjoy the bars and pubs to end your exploration right.
- Drogheda also is on the ball when it comes to receiving its visitors with a hospitable hello after you spend a time on its a full itinerary of excursions.
- Drogheda is now starting to find its place after having been hidden away.
Arrange your carry-on, wave goodbye to the views you're used to and greet some new selfies. You'll never regret paying a visit to Drogheda, especially when you have one of the phenomenal deals on accommodation near Martello Tower from Expedia. Reserve now!