Visitors can enjoy all that Marugame has to offer including the theme park, mountain views, and art. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Marugame
- The closest major airport is in Takamatsu (TAK), 10.7 mi (17.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Okayama (OKJ), 34.6 mi (55.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Marugame
Attractions like Takamijima Island and New Reoma World are fun for everyone, not just kids. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mt. Iino and Mitaniji Temple.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Marugame. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Route-Inn Marugame - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room refrigerator.
- Chisun Inn Marugame Zentsuji - Our customers like the room size at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities.
- APA Hotel Marugame-Ekimaeodori - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and 2 spa tubs.
Dressing for Marugame
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 35°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 64°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 78°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Marugame is 43.66 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 85°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 38°F