Visiting Massa Martana
Visitors can enjoy all that Massa Martana has to offer including its monuments. Top sights around the area include Spoleto Roman Amphitheater, Rocca Albornoziana, and Ponte delle Torre.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Massa Martana
- The closest major airport is in Perugia (PEG-Sant Egidio), 22.3 mi (35.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Massa Martana
The city is notable for landmarks like Santa Maria della Pace Church, Church of San Felice, and Catacomba di Villa San Faustino. Additionally, in the area you'll find Spoleto Roman Amphitheater and Rocca Albornoziana.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Massa Martana. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- B&B IL Pizzagiallo is located in the heart of Massa Martana. With a stay at this bed & breakfast in Massa Martana, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- UmbriaVerde Sporting & Resort is located within 2.7 mi (4.4 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Massa Martana can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- B&B Rossopeperoncino is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the city's heart. With a stay at this bed & breakfast in Massa Martana, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a library, along with free WiFi.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include Ponte delle Torre, 10.9 mi/17.5 km from the heart of the city, and Marmore Waterfall, which is 17.9 mi (28.7 km) away.
Dressing for Massa Martana
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 61°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 39°F
- Massa Martana gets about 32.44 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 38°F