Think of yourself sauntering through the city center of your future getaway, staring up at the architecture or the exquisite scenery wherever you look. However, there is one draw you're especially prepared for: Matsukura Castle. It's been an item on your bucket list for years, and the moment has come to mark it accomplished.
What Are Some Places to Stay at Matsukura Castle?
Hotels near Matsukura Castle
A few hours spent at Matsukura Castle feels like a glimpse into the past.
It's found in Takayama, 40 miles away from Matsumoto. If you're keen to get away from the hurly-burly of the city, this might be the destination for you.
Travelers are happy to learn that there are approximately 31 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles of Matsukura Castle. The Honjin Hiranoya Kachoan, the Honjin Hiranoya Bekkan and the Oyado Koto No Yume are some you should try. They are 2 miles, 2 miles and 2 miles away, respectively.
If you're weary from sightseeing and want somewhere affordable yet cosy to get some rest, then there are plenty of budget hotels close by. The Takayama Green Hotel and the Associa Takayama Resort are popular options. The first is 1 mile away, while the latter is 0.6 miles.
Don't forget that you have the option of booking one of the area's upmarket hotels if you feel like giving the family a special treat. Two of the hotels that lead the way in terms of elegance and charm are the Sakura Guest House - Hostel and the Guest House Gekka, which are located just 0.8 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Don't forget to buy a treat and a strong coffee at 参宝 (3 Chome-816-5 Nishinoisshikimachi, Takayama). Ponder over your next tour as you dine on the hearty food at テラスレストラン 遊食楽 (ホテルアソシア高山リゾート, 1134 Echigomachi, Takayama).
Before you hit the road again, check out some of the other things to do here:
- Interactive in its teachings about the historical past of the local customs Hida-no-Sato is a great place for a day of family fun.
- Leap back in time and pay a visit to Hida Minzoku Mura Folk Village, an intriguing historic village.
- Go to Morning Markets and catch a glimpse of the local culture.
- Transport yourself back in time by visiting Sanmachi-suji, a faithfully preserved area where you can easily imagine how life was years ago.
- Love history? Try to arrange a visit to Takayama Jinya and find out about the important political decisions that have taken place there over the years.
Expedia's resorts and lodging in Takayama deliver all you require, so you can be certain to have selections near Matsukura Castle that you'll fall in love with. It's time to start going Takayama welcomed more than a few arrivals last year. You're only a click away from the information and tips you're looking for. You can rest assured once reservation time hits, too: many explorers endorsed their Takayama hotel.
- "Tidy, fresh, and waiting to show you in" is always the goal for Takayama hotels.
- From large families to newlyweds, we offer relaxing accommodations for everyone.
- Appropriate for such a dazzling feature, the staff at hotels around Matsukura Castle surpass all expectations.
We see your number one place in your future thanks to Expedia's big selection of hotels near Matsukura Castle.
Once you've checked Matsukura Castle off your list, you'll still have more to see and do in Takayama.
- Takayama is currently beginning to make itself known after having been a well-kept secret.
- Enjoy a delectable snack of its native cuisine and journey into the perfect boutique to search for souvenirs.
- Prepare to find Takayama also knows several things about receiving its visitors after you spend a day on its a full schedule of adventures.
Pack your things, say goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and greet some new photo ops. You'll never regret paying a visit to Takayama, particularly when you cash in on the awesome deals on accommodation near Matsukura Castle from Expedia. Reserve now!