Families enjoy visiting Benton though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, entertainment choices, and opera houses. A top sight in the area is War Memorial Stadium.
- You'll find 147 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Little Rock
- The closest major airport is in Little Rock, AR (LIT-Clinton National Airport), 23.7 mi (38.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Hot Springs, AR (HOT-Memorial Field), 29.5 mi (47.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Benton
A favorite place to visit in the city is The Royal Theater. Additionally, you'll find War Memorial Stadium in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Benton. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Little Rock Benton - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Benton Inn - Our customers like the pool and convenient parking at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Sunburst Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Arkansas State Capitol Building, located 21.2 mi (34 km) from the city center, and Bathhouse Row, which is 26.8 mi (43.1 km) away.
Dressing for Benton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- About 50.04 inches of rain falls on Benton each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F