Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Bryant, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city attracts tourists with its shopping and coffeehouses. Top sights around the area include William J. Clinton Presidential Center and Park, War Memorial Stadium, and Arkansas State Capitol Building.
- You'll find 146 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Little Rock
- The closest major airport is in Little Rock, AR (LIT-Clinton National Airport), 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bryant
William J. Clinton Presidential Center and Park, War Memorial Stadium, and Arkansas State Capitol Building are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Verizon Arena in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Bryant. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Bryant - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Comfort Inn Bryant - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Little Rock - Bryant - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
Dressing for Bryant
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 69°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 91°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 93°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 78°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- About 50.04 inches of rain falls on Bryant each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F