Picture yourself strolling through the city center of your next getaway, noticing the architecture or the beautiful scenery all around you. Still, there's one attraction you have been looking forward to most of all: Mausoleum of Galla Placidia. You've wanted to wander there for years, and right now is the day to get yourself there.
Where Can I Stay at Mausoleum of Galla Placidia?
Hotels near Mausoleum of Galla Placidia
So, you're interested in Mausoleum of Galla Placidia?
To discover it, take a trip to Ravenna.
Mausoleum of Galla Placidia has an impressive number of accommodation options in the immediate vicinity. There are 27 hotels within a radius of 2 miles. The Hotel Residence La Reunion is just 0.4 miles away. If you prefer, the Al Battistero and the Ai Giardini di San Vitale are 0.3 miles and 0.1 miles away, respectively.
You'll be grateful for the practicality of having a generous selection of budget hotels close by. The Palazzo Bezzi (0.5 miles away) and the Grand Hotel Mattei (1 mile away) are popular spots to bare in mind.
This area's countless upmarket accommodations will no doubt be appealing to those who like to travel in style. A local gem is the Palazzo Galletti Abbiosi, a walk of just 0.4 miles away. There is also the Albergo Cappello. You'll easily find this spot just 0.2 miles away.
Before venturing to Mausoleum of Galla Placidia, stop for a quick treat at Caffè del Teatro. This conveniently-close coffee shop is a wonderful spot to satisfy your sweet tooth. If you're looking for something a bit more filling, take a look at the menu at Pizzeria Ristorante BaBaleus, another dining hotspot in the area. To finish the night the right way, take one final walk and grab a couple of beers at Caffe Grand Italia.
Do you think you've done it all? In the vicinity of Mausoleum of Galla Placidia, there is plenty more to experience:
- Whether you've come to pray quietly or find out about the history of the building, Basilica of San Vitale is a worthwhile site to visit.
- National Museum of Ravenna will provide you with an interesting museum to visit.
- An outing to Church of San Giovanni Battista is a good way to really understand the local religion and way of life.
- You don't need to be a history fan to enjoy a visit to Torre Civica. This historic tower sticks out above the rest!
- The fascinating Domus dei Tappeti di Pietra provides you and your children the chance to explore ancient objects, societies and rituals from a bygone era.
People visiting Mausoleum of Galla Placidia often take advantage of the train. Ravenna is the closest terminal and is a short 0.6 miles away.
Expedia's registry of places to stay in Ravenna has all that you require, so you'll definitely have selections near Mausoleum of Galla Placidia you'll love. Get going: Ravenna saw more than a few arrivals last year. You'll spend confidently once the moment arrives to reserve, too: many sightseers would propose their Ravenna hotel to their friends or family members. Need help deciding? You'll discover all the inside information you need right here.
- The fronk desk services at lodging around Mausoleum of Galla Placidia will be grand, which is fitting for such a stunning landmark.
- Looking for suites that are satisfying in addition to fresh and orderly? We have it right here.
- "Orderly, fresh, and quick to welcome you in" is the end game for Ravenna hotel rooms.
Ravenna holidays got greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's understandable why. Your number one spot is ready with our broad directory of hotels near Mausoleum of Galla Placidia.
Learn All About Ravenna
There are still even more activities to see and do in Ravenna once you've achieved Mausoleum of Galla Placidia.
- Savor a delightful meal of the local cooking and happen upon a gallery to buy some necessities.
- Use some hours to organize some pastimes, and you'll soon see Ravenna also knows a thing or two about custom hospitality.
- Ravenna is now starting to become more fashionable after having been only for those in the know.
Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and call on some amazing new photo opportunities. Paying a visit to Ravenna is always a good strategy, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's phenomenal deals on accommodation near Mausoleum of Galla Placidia. Book today!