Visitors can enjoy all that Maxeville has to offer including the coffeehouses, theaters, and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. Around the area, top sights include Musee des Beaux-arts, Place Stanislas, and Musee de l'Ecole de Nancy.
- There are 110 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Metz (ETZ-Metz - Nancy - Lorraine), 19.2 mi (30.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Epinal (EPL-Mirecourt), 27.2 mi (43.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Maxeville
Musee des Beaux-arts, Place Stanislas, and Musee de l'Ecole de Nancy are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. You'll also find Cour Administrative d'Appel and Palais du Gouvernement in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Campanile Nancy Laxou - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Maxeville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 46°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 72°F, while the average at night is 32°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 29°F
- About 28.86 inches of rain falls on Maxeville each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 29°F