Visitors to Maysville are sure to enjoy the riverfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's opera houses, cafés, and entertainment choices.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in Maysville
- The closest major airport is in Cincinnati, OH (LUK-Cincinnati Municipal - Lunken Field), 48.7 mi (78.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Maysville
The city's cultural venues include National Underground Railroad Museum and Kentucky Gateway Museum Center. The city is notable for landmarks like Rosemary Clooney House, Blue Licks Battlefield State Park, and Russell Theatre. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and Lake Carnico.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Maysville. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Blue Licks Battlefield State Resort Park - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- French Quarter Inn - Our customers like the central location and room size at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Maysville KY - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Maysville
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Maysville Station. Maysville might not have very many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Maysville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 24°F at night
- Maysville gets about 46.02 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 24°F