Visitors can enjoy all that Mazamitla has to offer including the parks, coffeehouses, and monuments. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and welcoming setting. Top sights in the area include Hospicio Cabanas, Metropolitan Cathedral, and Plaza de Armas.
- You'll find 403 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Guadalajara
- The closest major airport is in Guadalajara, Jalisco (GDL-Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl.), 48.2 mi (77.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mazamitla
Favorite places to visit in the city include El Salto Waterfall, Mazamitla Temple, and Mazamitla Plaza. In the area, you'll also find Church of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception and Concepcion De Buenos Aires Central Square.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 27 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Mazamitla. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Huerta Real - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
- Sierra Vista - Our customers love the helpful staff and location at this cabin. With a stay at this 3-star cabin, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Bosque Escondido Hotel de Montaña - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Mazamitla
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 86°F and the nighttime average to be 50°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 57°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 50°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Mazamitla is 38.86 inches
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 51°F