Visiting Lake Fork
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Lake Fork has to offer. There are 406 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in McCall, ID (MYL-McCall Municipal), 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lake Fork
Places to visit in the larger region include Little Ski Hill Ski Area, Tamarack Ski Resort, and Brundage Mountain Resort. Additionally, you'll find Gold Fork Hot Springs in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Lake Fork, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 208 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Super 8 by Wyndham McCall is located within 4.3 mi (6.9 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in McCall can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Plus McCall Lodge & Suites is located 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city center. This 2.5-star hotel in McCall features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites McCall-The Hunt Lodge is 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in McCall can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Lake Fork
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 47°F during the day and 12°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 24°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 30°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 12°F
- Lake Fork gets about 25.75 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 79°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 13°F