Visiting McKinley Park
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring McKinley Park, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront. This scenic city also attracts tourists with its local tours and parks. In McKinley Park, there are 12 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in McKinley Park
A favorite place to visit in the city is Wilderness Access Center. Additionally, you'll find Black Diamond Golf Course in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in McKinley Park. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- McKinley Creekside Cabins - This 2.5-star cabin features free WiFi, free parking, and a café. Expedia travelers love its quiet location and quiet rooms.
- Cabins at Denali - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this cabin. With a stay at this 2.5-star cabin, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room refrigerator.
- Denali Rainbow Village RV Park and Motel - With a stay at this 3-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and free train station pick-up, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for McKinley Park
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°F and the nighttime average to be -5°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 7°F at night
- July through September averages 68°F during the day and 24°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 42°F during the day and -4°F at night
- McKinley Park gets about 14.06 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually June and July with an average temperature of 65°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of -3°F