Visitors can enjoy all that Mentougou has to offer including the parks, monuments, and museums. A top sight in the area is Peking Man at Zhoukoudian.
- You'll find 1346 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Beijing
- The closest major airport is in Beijing (PEK-Capital Intl.), 40.9 mi (65.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Mentougou
Peking Man at Zhoukoudian is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Fahai Temple and Baishui Temple.
As you start planning for your getaway to Mentougou, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 69 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Jingxi Chenguang Hotel - Beijing is 15.7 mi (25.3 km) from the center of Mentougou. This 3-star hotel in Mentougou features a restaurant, free parking, and a sauna.
- Super 8 Hotel Beijing Mentougou Xin Qiao Da Jie is located 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from the heart of Mentougou. Guests staying at this hotel in Mentougou can enjoy access to a 24-hour front desk and an in-room coffeemaker.
- Novotel Beijing Xin Qiao is 31.9 mi (51.3 km) from central Mentougou. This 4-star hotel in Beijing features a full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and WiFi.
Popular places to visit around the area include Great Wall of China, located 26.1 mi (42 km) from the city center, and Forbidden City, which is 30.6 mi (49.3 km) away.
Dressing for Mentougou
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 14°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 16°F as the nighttime average
- About 26.42 inches of rain falls on Mentougou each year
- June and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°F