Visitors can enjoy all that Meota has to offer including the golf courses and parks. There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Meota
Favorite places to visit in the city include Meota Regional Park, Our Lady of Fatima Roman Catholic Church, and Meota Lakeside Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find Table Mountain Regional Park in the area.
As you start planning for your getaway to Meota, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 9 lodging options within the bigger area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hanna's Haven Bed & Breakfast is located in central Meota. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Meota can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Tropical Inn is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the center of Meota. This 3-star hotel in North Battleford features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Comfort Inn & Suites is 20.6 mi (33.1 km) from central Meota. This 2.5-star hotel in North Battleford features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Meota
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 38°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around -8°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 19°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 6°F as the nighttime average
- About 0.55 inches of rain falls on Meota each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°F