Visitors to Meselik are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's seaside, entertainment choices, and bars. Around the area, top sights include Bodrum Castle, Museum of Underwater Archaeology, and Bodrum Windmills.
- There are 636 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Bodrum (BXN-Imsik), 5 mi (8.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Bodrum (BJV-Milas), 7.8 mi (12.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Meselik
Bodrum Castle, Museum of Underwater Archaeology, and Bodrum Windmills are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. You'll also find Vita Park Golf Club and Gulluk Lighthouse in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Meselik
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 67°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 95°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Meselik is 0.83 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F